ASICS GEL RESOLUTION 9 EXCLUSIVES CLAY COURT SHOES
The Gel Resolution Clay Limited Edition tennis shoe builds on the success of its version 8, endorsed by Matteo Berrettini and Iga Swiatek, to continue to improve this model and move to version 9. The strengths of this shoe, ideal for players defending their court at all costs, remain the same with significant stability and support, characteristics further improved on the Resolution 9. In terms of design, its red and black color will not go out of style and will complement your clothing.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
The Asics Gel Resolution 9 Clay shoe is the reference for defensive players who want maximum stability combined with durability. In addition, the dynamism is not left out to allow you to restart faster, support after support.
The upper has been reworked with a new design, still made of mesh and PU to offer you breathability and durability, bringing a more aggressive style.
The Dynawall technology brought in the version 8 has been improved with a new heel piece, giving it more support.
The midsole is made from Flytefoam material that will absorb shock and, coupled with the famous Asics Gel®, return maximum energy for easier starts.
The outsole, reinforced on the most sensitive areas, offers excellent grip on the court and always more durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL®: The ASICS GEL system provides the highest possible shock absorption. The GEL units are placed under the forefoot and under the heel to store a maximum of energy and redistribute it to the foot.
- Flytefoam: A material developed to improve midsole cushioning with the addition of organic fibers and offer more lightweight.
- Dynawall Extended: Dynawall Extended technology combines the midfoot piece already present on version 8 with a new heel piece to improve lateral stability and heel support.
- Dynawrap 2.0: System associated with the laces to improve the support of the foot in the shoe.
- Flex Grooves: Outsole shape that improves forefoot flexibility for added traction and stability.
- AHAR+: The toughest rubber available, placed in key areas of the outsole to give you even more traction and durability.
- P-Guard Reinforcement: Reinforced strength around the toes and wear points
Technical characteristics :
|Color||Black & Red|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer