ASICS RESOLUTION 7 ALL COURT SHOES
These Asics Gel Resolution 7 tennis shoes are ideal for players who are looking for support and comfort. The reinforced vamp will ensure additional lateral stability. Meanwhile, the SpEVA midsole offers a great deal of comfort. Choose a simple style for the tennis court !Learn More
When you spend €75 on the website, you get free shipping and a free towel.
The gift will be offered to you in your cart.
- Free shipping from 75€
- 30-day money back guarantee
On Court :
The players looking for extra support should appreciate this model that is closer to the ground and limits risks for fragile ankles. The support is insured by the foot's position, but also by a reinforced upper and a stiff sole block that limits twisting without hindering your ability to move freely.
This shoe offers gel cushioning at the heel area in order to effectively reduce shocks. The outsole is very resistant thanks to the mix of rubber and the reinforced upper in the areas of the shoe that experience the most wear and tear. This Gel Resolution 7 shoe will last a long time !
Technical Details :
- I.G.S. : Calculated positioning of flexion notches that guide the shoe in order to ensure the trajectory of the foot is close to ideal movement. The pronators, the universals or the supinators assist the I.G.S concept as the shoe will adapt to your stride.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : The ASICS GEL system is probably the most famous innovation by Asics. In order to provide the best possible shock absorption, there are units of GEL that are strategically placed in the midsole. Various components are used for the ASICS GEL cushioning system. Depending on positioning, the GEL unit in silicone is encapsulated with polyurethane. The shape of the unit is also linked to the position and action.
- Trusstic System : supports the arch and improves stability
- SPEVA midsole : material used for the midsole in order to offer extra cushioning and more durability
- P-Guard reinforcement : additional resistance around the toes and the areas that experience premature deterioration
- AHAR+ : the most resistant rubber is strategically placed on the outsole to offer more grip and durability
- Duomax Support System : part of the midsole will correct your foot's position when running in order to ensure a natural stride
- PHF Technology (Personal Heel Fit) : memory foam that allows the sole to adapt to the majority of universal to wide feet
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||371 g (size 42)|
|Color||Black and Yellow|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|