ASICS SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 CLAY COURT SHOES
The fastest model in the Solution Speed range, the Asics Solution Speed FF 2 Clay Court tennis shoe is a reference for fast-moving players who like to master the court.
Very stable and with a more flexible fit than the first version, it will help you move around the court with ease while providing excellent support.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Lightweight, dynamic, stable and flexible, the Asics Solution Speed FF 2 shoe builds on the success of its big sister and is already a reference for tennis courts.
The upper of the shoe has a PU (polyurethane) application that provides better support, flexibility and improved fit.
As for cushioning, the combination of Gel on the back of the shoe and the Flytefoam midsole will provide great comfort and allow you to concentrate solely on the game.
Movement has also been improved with the addition of Flytefoam Propel technology, which will provide more bounce to your stride and a better impulse, while the Twistruss piece under the sole will guarantee better grip for better lateral movement.
The outsole has a brand new design. The Asics Grip pattern on the outsole is designed to improve traction on the court and grip on the ground for easier forward transitions.
Finally, the Dynawrap technology will provide support and stability for your feet, making them perfectly secure.
- Asics Flytefoam Propel: Very light foam construction that offers more bounce and better impulse for optimal comfort and more natural movement.
- Flytefoam midsole: New material developed to improve the cushioning of the midsole through the addition of organic fibers and offer more lightness.
- Dynawrap: System providing better support on the upper part of the foot thanks to small elastic straps.
- AHAR+: The strongest rubber available, placed on key areas of the outsole to give you even more grip and durability.
- Twistruss: The area under the outsole that will improve stability and traction while giving you more freedom of movement.
- Rearfoot GEL®: Gel units placed at the heel to improve cushioning and increase dynamism.
- Asics Grip: Technology that improves traction on the court and provides excellent grip on the court.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||11 oz / 313 g g (size 42)|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|