ASICS SOLUTION SPEED FF EXCLUSIVE CLAY COURT SHOES
On Court :
Light weight, enhanced movement, improved cushioning and prolonged durability. These are the words that describe the Asics Solution Speed FF shoe. The vamp has been completely redeveloped and is composed of PU to offer extra resistance. Meanwhile, this shoe provides a seamless structure for more comfort.Learn More
- Free shipping from 75€
- 30-day money back guarantee
On Court :
Light weight, enhanced movement, improved cushioning and prolonged durability. These are the words that describe the Asics Solution Speed FF shoe. The vamp has been completely redeveloped and is composed of PU to offer extra resistance. Meanwhile, this shoe provides a seamless structure for more comfort.
The tongue possesses the Anti-Gravel Tongue technology to prevent any sand on the clay or other various objects on other surfaces from getting in your shoes.
The combination of Gel provides cushioning. The Flytefoam material is placed in the midsole with the goal of implementing a great deal of comfort.
The Twistruss piece was added under the sole in order to enhance movement capacity and improve lateral movement. Meanwhile, the Flexion Fit technology is found on the front of the foot to help the shoe follow your general movement.
The Ortholite sole will be ideal for adapting to the shape of your foot. Therefore, this shoe will contribute even more comfort to your feet !
Technical Details :
- Flytefoam midsole : material developed to improve cushioning in the intermediate sole thanks to the addition of organic fibres. This provides lighter weight.
- Flexion Fit : developed front of the foot in order to permit ideal foot flexion toward the interior, exterior and the front
- Twistruss : part found under the exterior sole, which improves stability and grip and this will allow you to move freely
- P-Guard : reinforced rubber on the interior of the foot to improve durability
- Anti-Gravel Tongue : tongue created to prevent sand or other exterior elements from getting into the shoe
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® : gel units are placed at the heel level and the front of the foot to improve cushioning and dynamism
- AHAR+ : the most resistant rubber is placed on the key areas of the exterior sole in order to offer more grip and durability
- Medial Heel PU Guard : PU piece that improves foot support in the heel
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||313 g (size 42)|
|Color||Black, Red and Gold|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|
IN 48 OR 72 HOURS