BABOLAT BOOST AERO RACQUET (260 GR) (NEW 2023)
This Babolat Boost Aero racquet follows the design of the Pure Aero 2023 in an easier to play model. This racquet will be a maneuverable, powerful and relatively accurate weapon for beginners and young players.Learn More
Babolat Nadal Contest
From 30€ purchase on Babolat products, try your luck to win a Pure Aero Rafa racquet, a Pure Aero Rafa 12R bag or a Pure Aero Rafa 6R bag.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Benefits for the player: Forgiveness - Power - Maneuverability
From the very first rallies, the pleasure of playing is there thanks to a forgiving 660 cm² headsize racquet that facilitates ball centering by erasing small placement errors.
The relatively large headsize and head balance (34cm) of the Boost Aero allows for exceptional ball length and power without putting extra strain on the arm.
This model will be slightly less powerful than the Boost Drive but will provide more control for perfectly controlled trajectories.
The 260 grams of this racquet allows for ease of use in all areas of the game for easy rallies without fatigue, even after hours of play!
The 16x19 string pattern will provide great spin on the ball while the stiffness of the frame (70 Ra) will allow you to hit backhands and forehands with full power!
- Woofer: Woofer technology located in the racquet's grommets optimizes the contact time between the ball and the string for more comfort and control.
- Beginner to intermediate level players looking for a good compromise between power and control and maneuverability
- Young players taller than 1.5m at beginner level.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.2 oz / 260 g|
|Head Size||102.3 in² / 660 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.39 in / 34 cm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer