BABOLAT EVO AERO LITE PINK RACQUET (260 GR)
The Babolat Evo Aero Lite Pink racquet is inspired by the design of the Carlos Alcaraz or Felix Auger-Aliassime racquet but will appeal to a wider range of players thanks to a larger headsize and lighter weight. This is a very stylish racquet with a white base and pink and grey color scheme. This model will delight the occasional player or beginner who wants power and spin.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Power - Spin - Tolerance
The Babolat Evo Aero racquet features a 660cm² headsize that provides more power through improved trampoline spin and also facilitates learning by limiting the effects of off-center spin.
The 260g weight and 32cm balance make this a very light racquet that offers great maneuverability and responsiveness on all shots.
The 16x18 string pattern will unleash power as well as some very interesting spin to finish points with panache!
- Casual players looking for power, spin and forgiveness
- SpinAlpha: More aerodynamic frame shape combined with a more open string pattern for easier spin.
- Evo4Feel: Evolution of the SMAC technology, present in 4 places in the racquet to absorb shocks and improve the feeling of the game.
- Woofer System: Optimizes the contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort
Technical characteristics :
|9.2 oz / 260 g
|102.3 in² / 660 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm