BABOLAT EVO AERO LITE PINK RACQUET (260 GR) (STRUNG)
The Babolat Evo Aero Lite Pink is inspired by the design of Carlos Alcaraz's and Felix Auger-Aliassime's racquets, but will appeal to a wider range of players thanks to its larger headsize and lighter weight. A model with a strong style on a white base combined with pink and grey. This model will appeal to occasional players or beginners looking for power and spin.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - spin - forgiveness
The Babolat Evo Aero Lite racquet features a 660 cm² headsize that not only promotes power thanks to a better trampoline effect, but also facilitates learning by limiting the effects of off-centre spin.
The 260g weight and 32cm balance make this a very light racquet, offering great manoeuvrability and responsiveness on all shots.
The 16x18 string pattern provides plenty of power and spin for winning points with panache!
Type of player :
- Casual players looking for power, spin and forgiveness.
- SpinAlpha: More aerodynamic frame shape combined with a more open string pattern to facilitate spin.
- Evo4Feel: Evolution of SMAC technology, present in 4 places in the racquet to absorb shock and improve the feel of the game.
- Woofer System: Optimised contact time between string and ball for improved feel and comfort.
This racquet is sold strung with Babolat Synthetic Gut strings.
Technical characteristics :
|9.2 oz / 260 g
|102.3 in² / 660 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm