BABOLAT EVO AERO RACQUET (275 GR)
The Babolat Evo Aero racquet is inspired by the design of the Carlos Alcaraz or Felix Auger-Aliassime racquet but will appeal to a wider range of players thanks to a larger headsize and lighter weight. This is a very stylish model with a grey base and yellow and white color scheme. This model will please the occasional player or beginner who wants power and spin.Learn More
Babolat Nadal Contest
From 30€ purchase on Babolat products, try your luck to win a Pure Aero Rafa racquet, a Pure Aero Rafa 12R bag or a Pure Aero Rafa 6R bag.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Benefits to the player: Power - Spin - Tolerance
The Babolat Evo Aero racquet features a 660cm² headsize that provides more power through improved trampoline spin and also facilitates learning by limiting the effects of off-center spin.
The 275 gram weight and 32 cm balance make this racquet very light and will offer great maneuverability and responsiveness on all shots.
The 16x18 string pattern will unleash power as well as great spin to finish points with panache!
- Casual players looking for power, spin and tolerance
- SpinAlpha: More aerodynamic frame shape combined with a more open string pattern for easier spin.
- Evo4Feel: Evolution of the SMAC technology, present in 4 places in the racquet to absorb shocks and improve the feeling of the game.
- Woofer System: Optimizes the contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.7 oz / 275 g|
|Head Size||102.3 in² / 660 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer