BABOLAT EVO DRIVE LITE RACQUET (255 GR) (NEW)
The Babolat Evo Drive racquet is inspired by the design of Fabio Fognini or Garbine Muguruza's racquets but will appeal to more players thanks to its larger headsize and lighter weight. This stylish model with a metallic blue base is ideal for the amateur player and will also satisfy improving players looking for more power and a more pleasant feel with every shot.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - Comfort - Manoeuvrability
The Babolat Evo Drive racquet features a 670cm² headsize that will allow you to deliver powerful shots, but will also limit the effects of off-centering so you can overwhelm your opponents even when the ball is not perfectly centered.
The 255g weight combined with a 32cm balance will make this racquet exceptionally lightweight and offer plenty of manoeuverability and responsiveness on all shots.
The 16x17 string pattern offers plenty of power and a very interesting spin pattern for finishing off points with panache!
Type of player :
- Occasional players looking for a lightweight model that provides power and control.
- SWX Pure Feel: Babolat continues its partnership with SMAC (French aeronautical company) to bring more comfort and better playing sensations thanks to the SMACWRAP material integrated in the heart of the racquet which will disperse vibrations.
- Elliptic Frame: The elliptical shaped frame at the heart of the racquet optimizes torsional resistance for more stability, more controlled and powerful hitting.
- Woofer System: Woofer system optimizes the contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9 oz / 255 g|
|Head Size||103.85 in² / 670 cm²|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|