BABOLAT EVO DRIVE TOUR RACQUET (NEW)
The Babolat Evo Drive racquet is inspired by the racquet design of Fabio Fognini or Garbine Muguruza but will appeal to more players thanks to its larger headsize and lighter weight. This stylish model with a metallic blue base is ideal for the amateur player and will also satisfy improving players looking for more power and a more pleasant feel with every shot.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - Tolerance - Manoeuvrability
The Babolat EVO Drive Tour tennis racquet features a large headsize (660cm²) that will give you plenty of tolerance and extra power on impact with the ball.
Its weight of 285g and balance of 32cm will give this racquet manoeuvrability to increase the speed of movement of the racquet head for better spin and more responsiveness.
The open string pattern (16x19) will be interesting to find a nice spin on the ball and will bring the necessary punch to nail your opponents in place.
Type of players :
- Beginner to intermediate level players looking for a manoeuvrable racquet with a forgiving and easy-to-play headsize.
- SWX Pure Feel: Babolat continues its partnership with SMAC (French aeronautical company) to bring more comfort and better playing sensations thanks to the SMACWRAP material integrated into the heart of the racquet which will disperse vibrations.
- Elliptic Frame: The elliptical shaped frame at the heart of the racquet optimizes torsional resistance for more stability, more controlled and powerful hitting.
- Woofer System: Woofer system optimizes the contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.1 oz / 285 g|
|Head Size||102.3 in² / 660 cm²|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|