BABOLAT PURE AERO RACQUET (300 GR) (NEW 2023)
Babolat has updated its Pure Aero line of racquets with a new design featuring a yellow, black and white chip pattern for added punch! Used by Carlos Alcaraz, Felix Auger-Aliassime and Leylah Fernandez, the Pure Aero line retains its legendary spin while gaining more control. Indeed, the French brand has reworked the string pattern of the racquet to provide better feel and control.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the Player: Spin - Power - Stability
The Babolat Pure Aero 300g tennis racquet is the ultimate weapon for players looking for spin. This new version has been engineered with a variety of technologies to optimize control and comfort on shots, while maintaining the essence of this line: spin.
The 300g weight, balanced at 32cm, provides an excellent balance between stability for powerful hits and maneuverability for increased spin and to keep your opponents back.
The 645 cm² head is ideal for offering a good tolerance while maintaining a good balance between power and control.
New to this model is a tighter 16x19 string pattern, which will provide more control than the previous version. This way, you will have a better feel from the baseline and on the volley.
The control has also been optimized thanks to a softer frame (69 Ra instead of 71 Ra) for a better feel when hitting. Finally, Babolat has chosen to add linen in the frame and the shaft to absorb a maximum of vibrations for an optimized comfort.
- Intermediate to advanced players looking for maximum spin and power
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize racquet head air penetration for greater spin
- FSI Spin: Variable string spacing for more control
- Woofer System: Optimized contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort
- NF2-TECH: Linen inserts added in the frame and in the shaft to improve comfort and sound quality at the moment of impact with the ball
Technical characteristics :
|10.6 oz / 300 g
|Aeromodular, FSI Spin, Woofer System, NF2-TECH
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|27 in / 68.58 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet