BABOLAT PURE AERO RAFA TEAM RACQUET (285 GR)
The Babolat Pure Aero Team Rafa racquet was designed in association with Rafael Nadal. This model has been used by the Spanish player since the beginning of 2020 and has already allowed him to win on French soil with a 13th Grand Slam title on the Parisian clay court. In terms of design, this racquet retains the fundamentals of the Pure Aero with its yellow and black base, but the addition of an orange gradient on the head of the racquet and the inscriptions in fuchsia further energize this model adored by topspin players.Learn More
Babolat Nadal Contest
From 30€ purchase on Babolat products, try your luck to win a Pure Aero Rafa racquet, a Pure Aero Rafa 12R bag or a Pure Aero Rafa 6R bag.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
- Test racquet
Benefits to the player: Power - Spin - Maneuverability
The Babolat Pure Aero Team racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin while maintaining light weight and maneuverability. Designed to be the most aerodynamic racquet available, the new Pure Aero Team features a variety of spin-oriented technologies and continues to do so.
With a weight of 285g and a balance of 32cm, this Babolat Pure Aero Team racquet will offer maneuverability to take advantage of its spin and make your opponents back off.
The 645cm² headsize is perfect for getting some nice tolerance while maintaining a good balance between power and control. The 16x19 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases hitting power to easily outmuscle your opponents with powerful, lifting shots.
Notable differences from the previous model are a slight loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) for more control and feel and the addition of innovative materials from other industries for comfort.
- Intermediate players looking for maximum spin, power and maneuverability
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize racquet head air penetration for greater spin
- Cortex Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added a new material to the racquet: SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated with the graphite in the frame of the racquet to reduce vibrations at impact, obtain a muffled sound when hitting and find exceptional sensations.
- Woofer System: Optimizes contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin: Optimized string spacing and the addition of Spin Grommets at the 6 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to allow for more movement and greater spin.
- CarbonPLYStabilizer: Technology created in partnership with Chomarat, a French specialist in the automotive and aeronautical sectors, and already used in cycling and skiing. Added in the heart of the racquet, the CPLY carbon will bring more stability and therefore more precision to the strike.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.1 oz / 285 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected] If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet
* Public price advised by the manufacturer