BABOLAT PURE AERO TEAM RACQUET (285 GR) (STRUNG)
The Babolat Pure Aero racquet is getting a facelift while retaining its core features. The most famous racquet in the world for the quality of its spin returns by keeping the colors which made its success: the yellow and the black but by adding a pearly touch of the most beautiful effect in the sun. The racquet line used by Rafael Nadal, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Benoit Paire and Caroline Wozniacki retains its legendary spin while adding more control.Learn More
Babolat Nadal Contest
From 30€ purchase on Babolat products, try your luck to win a Pure Aero Rafa racquet, a Pure Aero Rafa 12R bag or a Pure Aero Rafa 6R bag.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Benefits to the player: Power - Spin - Maneuverability
The Babolat Pure Aero Team racquet is the ultimate weapon for players seeking spin while maintaining light weight and maneuverability. Designed to be the most aerodynamic racquet available, the new Pure Aero Team is the latest in a line of spin-oriented technologies.
With a weight of 285g and a balance of 32cm, this Babolat Pure Aero Team racquet will offer maneuverability to take advantage of its spin and make your opponents back off.
The 645cm² headsize is perfect for getting some nice forgiveness while maintaining a good balance of power and control. The 16x19 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases hitting power to easily outmuscle your opponents with powerful, lifting shots.
Notable differences from the previous model are a slight loss of stiffness (71 Ra instead of 72 Ra) for more control and feel and the addition of innovative materials from other industries for comfort.
- Intermediate players looking for maximum spin, power and maneuverability
- Aeromodular³: Aerodynamic frame shape to optimize racquet head air penetration for greater spin
- Cortex Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) added a new material to the racquet: SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated with the graphite in the frame of the racquet to reduce vibrations at impact, obtain a muffled sound when hitting and find exceptional sensations.
- Woofer System: Optimizes contact time between the string and the ball for better feel and comfort
- FSI Spin: Optimized string spacing and the addition of Spin Grommets at the 6 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to allow for more movement and greater spin.
- CarbonPLYStabilizer: Technology created in partnership with Chomarat, a French specialist in the automotive and aeronautical sectors, and already used in cycling and skiing. Added in the heart of the racquet, the CPLY carbon will bring more stability and therefore more precision to the strike.
Racquet sold strung.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.1 oz / 285 g|
|Technology||Aeromodular³,FSI Spin,Woofer System,Cortex Pure Feel, CarbonPlyStabilizer|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer