BABOLAT PURE DRIVE LITE RACQUET (270 GR) (NEW) (STRUNG)
The Babolat Pure Drive line played by Lucas Pouille, Fabio Fognini, Garbine Muguruza or Sofia Kenin is renewed with a more striking and modern design. Indeed, these racquets play on symmetry and shades of blue thanks to the use of a matte navy blue and a metallic blue. The power provided by these Pure Drives will still be exceptional while their explosiveness and comfort are improved again on this version.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Maneuverability - Power - Spin
The Pure Drive Lite will be perfect for players looking for power and maneuverability. This 270g model with a 33cm balance will offer power and maneuverability for all players looking to keep it light.
With its high stiffness (72 Ra), this racquet will only slightly deform at impact but will be able to deliver maximum energy for more devastating shots. The result? A powerful racquet that will allow you to outmuscle your opponents with ease.
The 645cm² headsize is very versatile and will give you an excellent balance of power and control.
The 16x19 string pattern with FSI technology is tighter to increase string response at impact, but will also provide extra power and spin.
- Beginner to intermediate level players looking for lightness, maneuverability and power
- HTR System: Increased torsional rigidity of the racquet to increase energy return and deliver more explosive shots.
- SWX Pure Feel: Babolat continues its partnership with SMAC (French aeronautics company) to provide more comfort and better game feeling thanks to the SMACWRAP material integrated into the heart of the racquet and which will disperse vibrations.
- FSI Power: The new string pattern combined with the diamond-shaped grommets increases the sweet spot for more power and easier centering of the ball.
- Elliptic Frame: The elliptical frame in the heart of the racquet optimizes torsional resistance for more stability, more control and more power.
This racquet is strung with Babolat Synthetic Gut strings.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|