BABOLAT PURE DRIVE RACQUET (300 GR) (NEW)
The Babolat Pure Drive range is used by players such as Lucas Pouille, Fabio Fognini, Garbine Muguruza and Sofia Kenin brings new blood with this more modern and striking design. These racquets play on symetry and shades of blue. The power brought by these racquets is exceptional and their explosivity and comfort are increased in this new version.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - Stability - Comfort
The Babolat Pure Drive 300g is the best known product of the range, with its characteristics adaptable to every type of player. Very versatile and manoeuvrable, its 300g weight makes it extremely stable on impact with its 32cm balance.
Fairly rigid (72 Ra), it does not lose much shape on impact and resistutes plenty of energy. The result? A powerful racquet allowing you to place heavy shots. The 645cm² head is very versatile and bings a good power to control balance. The 16x19 stringing plan with FSI technology is tighter to increase the stringing's reactivity on impact. It also brings extra power and allows you to add spin.
Type of player:
- Intermediate players with an offensive style looking for a powerful racquet with an offensive style.
- HTR System : More rigidity in the racquet to increase energy restitution and result in more explosive shots.
- SWX Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) developed the SMACWRAP material, and have integrated it to the throat of the racquet to disperse vibrations.
- FSI Power: The string pattern associates grommets in the shape of a diamond in order to gain power and easily hit the centre of your racquet.
- Elliptic Frame: The elliptical form in the throat of the racquet optimises resistance to torsion for more stability and more controlled and powerful shots.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||HTR System, SWX Pure Feel, FSI Power, Ellipctor Frame|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|