BABOLAT PURE DRIVE TEAM (285 GR) RACQUET
The Pure Drive Team model is similar to the classic model, but has 15 grams less in order to provide more manoeuvrability. The blue, black and white Pure Drive look is both elegant and modern. Two technologies have improved this model : the FSI Power and the Cortex Pure Feel will bring more feel and power when striking the ball.Learn More
- Free shipping from 75€
- 30-day money back guarantee
The Pure Drive Team model is similar to the classic model, but has 15 grams less in order to provide more manoeuvrability. The blue, black and white Pure Drive look is both elegant and modern. Two technologies have improved this model : the FSI Power and the Cortex Pure Feel will bring more feel and power when striking the ball.
Benefits for the Players: Power - Manoeuvrability
The Pure Drive Team racquet will be an excellent choice for players who are looking for power and manoeuvrability. This Team model offers 285 grams of weight and a balance of 32cm in order to bring power and manoeuvrability to all players who are not looking for a 300 gram racquet. The very stiff (72 Ra) will deform very little at impact, but will be able to reproduce a maximum amount of energy to allow you to create punishing shots! What's the result ? This is a powerful racquet that will enable you to generate heavier shots in order to easily move your opponents around.
The material comes from the aerospace industry. The SMACWRAP was integrated into the graphite in order to reduce vibrations and optimise comfort. The 16 x 19 string pattern is provided with FSI technology (Frame String Interaction Technology) and is tightened to increase string reactivity when your strings come in contact with the ball.
Type of Player:
- intermediate level players who are looking for manoeuvrability
- aggressive baseliners who like to dictate points
- Cortex Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added the SMACWRAP material (used in the aerospace industry) to the racquet to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated into the frame’s graphite to reduce vibrations and obtain a better sound when you strike the ball.
- FSI Power: the string pattern associated with diamond shaped grommets will enable you to gain power and easily hit the ball in the centre of your racquet head
- GT Technology : high density carbon fibre will bring optimal resistance for more power and control
- Elliptic Beam : the elliptical shape in the throat of the racquet optimises resistance to torsion for more stability and more controlled and powerful shots.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||285 g|
|Technology||Cortex Pure Feel, FSI Power, GT Technology, Elliptic Beam|
|Head Size||99.98 in²|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|