BABOLAT PURE STRIKE 100 (300 GR) (STRUNG) RACQUET
The Babolat Pure Strike 100 racquet retains the qualities for which it is renowned, i.e. plenty of control and precision, while continuing to improve with this new version! Testers' feedback is clear: 78% prefer the control of this version and 71% approve of the feel when hitting compared to the old model. As for the colours, white and red are still present, and the writing chosen is more urban for a contemporary style. Adopted by Dominic Thiem, Alizé Cornet and Timea Bacsinszky, the Pure Strike range is sure to please attacking players who like to dominate the game from the baseline.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Control - Power - Stability
The Babolat Pure Strike 100 is the most versatile racquet in the Pure Strike line. The 645sq cm headsize will help deliver powerful shots without sacrificing control, making this one easier to play than the Pure Strike 16x19.
The well-balanced 300g (32cm) gives a real sense of stability when hitting, which promotes control without compromising on power or ball speed.
The thin (21-23-21mm) but rigid frame will deliver maximum energy to the ball on every shot, as it deforms very little for a very lively response.
The 16x19 string pattern with FSI Power technology is very versatile, providing good spin and power with good ball control.
The addition of C² Puer Feel technology will provide greater comfort and a better feel for more touch on shots.
Type of player :
- Experienced players looking for precision when hitting while retaining a higher tolerance than the 16x19 and 18x20 models.
- C² Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French aerospace company) have added a new material to the racket: SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated into the graphite in the frame of the racquet to reduce vibrations on impact, produce a muffled sound on hitting and deliver exceptional sensations.
- Control Frame Technology: The shape of the frame changes to give a very dynamic elliptical shape at the heart and a square shape on the rest of the frame for greater control.
- FSI Power: The new string pattern combined with diamond-shaped grommets enlarges the sweet spot for greater power and easier centring of the ball.
This racquet is strung with Babolat Synthetic Gut strings.
Technical characteristics :
|10.6 oz / 300 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm