BABOLAT PURE STRIKE LITE RACQUET (265 GR) (STRUNG)
The Babolat Pure Strike Lite racquet retains the qualities for which it is known, namely a lot of control and precision, while continuing to improve on this new version!
Testers' feedback is clear with 78% preferring the control of this version and 71% approving of the feel when hitting compared to the old model. As for the colors, white and red remain present and the writing chosen is more urban for a contemporary style. Adopted by Dominic Thiem, Alizé Cornet and Anett Kontaveit, the Pure Strike range will please offensive players who like to dictate the game from the baseline.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Control - Spin - Maneuverability
The Babolat Pure Strike Lite racquet is the lightest racquet in the line. The 645cm² headsize helps deliver powerful shots without sacrificing control and makes this one easy to play with.
The 265g balanced at 33cm provides great maneuverability to accelerate the racquet head and put plenty of speed and spin into your balls.
The thin (21-23-21mm) but stiff frame will give maximum energy to the ball on every shot as it deforms little to get a very crisp response.
The 16x19 string pattern with FSI Power technology is very versatile to provide good spin and power with good ball control.
The addition of the C² Pure Feel technology will provide more comfort as well as better feel for more touch on shots and volleys in particular.
- Beginner players looking for precision hitting while still having good maneuverability.
- Young players switching to a first adult racquet
- C² Pure Feel: Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace Company) have added a new material to the racquet: the SMACWRAP, used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. This material is integrated with the graphite in the frame of the racquet to reduce vibrations at impact, obtain a muffled sound when hitting and find exceptional sensations.
- Control Frame Technology: Changing frame shape to have a very dynamic elliptical shape at the core and a square shape on the rest of the frame for more control.
- FSI Power: The new string pattern combined with the diamond shaped grommets allows for a larger sweet spot for more power and easier centering of the ball.
This racquet is strung with Babolat Synthetic Gut strings.
Technical characteristics :
|9.3 oz / 265 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.99 in / 33 cm