BABOLAT PURE STRIKE TOUR (320 GR) RACQUET
The Babolat Pure Strike Tour racquet preserves the same qualities as before : control and accuracy. However, the racquet has also been improved ! The formal tests have indicated that 78% of the players preferred this version's control and 71% preferred the feel during the moment of impact compared to the previous model. The white and red colours offer a modern style. Used by Dominic Thiem, Alize Cornet and Timea Bacsinszky, the Pure Strike range is ideal for aggressive players who like to dictate the point from the baseline !Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Advantages : Control - Spin - Stability
The Babolat Pure Strike Tour racquet has been added to the Pure Strike range. The 630cm² head size will enable you to gain accuracy, but it does require a good deal of physical commitment to each shot. The 320g and the 31.5cm balance offer extra stability in order to enhance your accuracy once again. You will be able to move your opponents around to all four corners of the court ! Meanwhile, this heavier racquet is to be used by physically strong players.
The thin (21-23-21mm), but stiff frame will reproduce a maximum amount of energy into each shot and will deform very little at impact in order to acquire extra explosiveness. The 16x19 string pattern and the FSI Power technology provide versatility as they will allow you to hit a ton of spin on your shots, while ensuring additional control.
The addition of the C² Pure Feel technology will bring you more comfort, feel and touch especially when you are hitting drop shots at the net.
Type of Player :
- expert level players who are looking for accuracy and stability
- C² Pure Feel : Babolat and SMAC (French Aerospace company) have added the innovative SMACWRAP material. This material is used in the aerospace industry to reduce vibrations. The material is integrated into the graphite of the frame to reduce vibrations when you are striking the ball, obtain a muffled sound when you are striking and provide exceptional feel.
- Control Frame Technology : unique frame shape to obtain a very dynamic elliptical shape at the throat area and a squared shape on the rest of the frame to offer more control
- FSI Power: the innovative string pattern implements grommets in the shape of a diamond in order to enlarge the sweet spot, allow you to gain power and centre the ball easier on your racquet head
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||11.3 oz / 320 g|
|Technology||FSI Power, C² Pure Feel, Control Frame|
|Head Size||97.65 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||21-23-21 mm|