It is made entirely from Tricarbon material, which offers more durability and stiffness for more power. The technologies present, such as Hack, combined with a heavy weight (about 370g) will provide more control and stability. The round shape, which will lower the sweetspot (ideal hitting area), will offer better precision to move your opponents perfectly and stay in control of your strikes.
The new Air Channel technology will improve the racquet's air penetration for more arm speed, and the Hesacore grip promotes grip and release for more power without straining.
With the CustomWeight system, you can customize the racquet for more power or balance. There are three slots on the head of the racquet as well as a replacement for the current head cap so you can have the perfect racquet for you.
This racquet will be perfect for the experienced player looking for control.
- Hack: Stiffened racquet core to improve accuracy even on off-center hits
- Air Channel: Holes in the sides of the core to improve the aerodynamics of the racquet and provide more power.
- Vibradrive: Rubber part inserted in the handle to absorb vibrations
- Metalshield: Aluminum alloy bumper on the top of the racquet to protect it from bumps and scratches
- MultiEVA: The core of this racquet will feature two densities of foam: the first is more compact to offer more power on fast balls and the second is less dense to keep better control on slow balls.
- TriCarbon 3D: Use of biaxially interlaced carbon strips to provide more strength and stiffness while reducing weight.
- CustomWeight: A system that allows you to customize your racquet according to your desired benefits. 3 spaces are provided in the head of the racquet and 1 in the tip to add leaded plates (available separately)
- Nerve: Creation of channels on the sides of the racquet frame to increase rigidity by lowering the weight
- Adaptia: The assembly of TriCarbon and MultiEVA will allow the racquet to adapt its reaction to the speed of the ball. On a fast ball, the racquet will stiffen up to give you more control while on a slow ball, it will stay in contact with the racquet longer for more powerful shots without effort.
- Hesacore: The Hesacore grip features a honeycomb design to create more contact between the hand and the grip. This will reduce hand tension on the shaft so you can play more freely.
- CarbonTube: A hollow tube on the outside of the racquet frame. It is made of carbon for an excellent compromise between power and control.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||12.9 oz / 365-375 g|
|Length||17.72 in / 45 cm|
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet