DUNLOP FX 500 LITE RACQUET (270 GR)
The Dunlop FX 500 Lite tennis racquet is a member of the Fx line and offers maximum power, shot after shot. The elegant design will be appreciated by all players thanks to the combination of blue and black.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
- Test racquet
Player Benefits: Power - Maneuverability
The Dunlop Fx 500 Lite racquet is perfect for players looking for a lightweight model that guarantees power while enjoying maximum maneuverability.
With a weight of 270 grams and a slightly overhead balance of 33cm, this racquet will provide plenty of maneuverability for easy racquet head acceleration and increased ball speed.
The 645cm² headsize makes this one relatively easy to play for intermediate to advanced players.
The 16x19 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases hitting power to easily outpace your opponents.
The stiffness of this racquet is 69 Ra, which allows it to deform very little at impact and therefore return plenty of power.
Player Type :
Beginner to intermediate level players looking for a versatile racquet that provides power and maneuverability
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that will reduce felt vibration and increase ball energy return.
- Power Boost Groove: Precision groove designed into the frame of the racquet that creates greater deformation of the grommets and lengthens string movement for increased power and comfort
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: A streamlined, powerful racquet head and a modern, pointed racquet core for increased power and stability
- Power Grid String Tech: Reworked string spacing for more forgiveness, power and spin
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Technology||Sonic Core Infinergy, Power Boost Groove, Power Grid String Tech, Power Boost Frame Geometry|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected] If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet
* Public price advised by the manufacturer