DUNLOP FX 700 RACQUET (265 GR)
The Dunlop FX 700 tennis racquet is a member of the Fx line and offers maximum power, shot after shot. The elegant design will be appreciated by all players thanks to the combination of blue and black.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Power - Maneuverability
The Dunlop Fx 700 racquet is perfect for players looking for a lightweight model that provides power and comfort in play.
With a weight of 265 grams and a head balance of 34 cm, this racquet will provide plenty of maneuverability for easy racquet head speed and ball speed.
The 690cm² headsize will help you gain forgiveness and power.
The 16x18 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases hitting power to easily outmuscle your opponents.
The racquet's 69 Ra stiffness allows for minimal deformation at impact for plenty of power.
This racquet is extended (69.8 cm instead of 68.5 cm) to provide more power and a better reach.
Player Type :
Beginner to intermediate level players looking for a versatile model that will help them progress.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that will reduce felt vibration and increase ball energy return.
- Power Boost Groove: Precision groove designed into the frame of the racquet that creates greater deformation of the grommets and lengthens string movement for increased power and comfort
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: A streamlined, powerful racquet head and a modern, pointed racquet core for increased power and stability
- Power Grid String Tech: Reworked string spacing for more forgiveness, power and spin
Technical characteristics :
|9.3 oz / 265 g
|Sonic Core Infinergy, Power Boost Groove, Power Grid String Tech, Power Boost Frame Geometry
|106.95 in² / 690 cm²
|27.48 in / 69.8 cm
|13.39 in / 34 cm