DUNLOP LX 800 2022 RACQUET (255 GR)
This Dunlop Lx 800 racquet is perfect for players looking for effortless power and tolerance. The large headsize provides exceptional trampoline effect. Very comfortable to play, Dunlop Lx racquets offer a sleek and elegant design.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Player Benefits: Power - Tolerance - Maneuverability
The Dunlop Lx 800 racquet is very forgiving thanks to its generous string pattern (710cm²) that will erase centering errors.
With a weight of 255 grams and a balance of 35.5 cm, this racquet offers plenty of power without sacrificing maneuverability.
The 16x18 string pattern provides even more power with the ability to add spin.
The thick profile (26-27-26) adds tolerance and the high stiffness (77 Ra) improves power output.
Longer than a normal racquet, this model is 69.8 cm and will allow players looking for power to increase racquet head speed and find incredible ball speed, especially on serves and two-handed backhands (optimized lever effect).
- Flex Touch Resin: Material present in the frame of the racquet that will absorb shock for more comfort.
- Straight String System: Drilled grommet pattern for increased power and spin.
- Hybrar Grommets: Hybrar material used in the grommets to reduce vibration.
Type of players :
- Beginner level players looking for tolerance and lightness
- Senior players looking for power
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9 oz / 255 g|
|Technology||Flex Touch Resin, Hygrar Grommets, Straight String System|
|Head Size||110.05 in² / 710 cm²|
|Length||27.48 in / 69.8 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.98 in / 35.5 cm|
|Beam Width||26-27-26 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer