DUNLOP SRIXON CX 400 RACQUET (285 GR)
Dunlop is modernizing its Srixon CX range by offering a racquet with a design worked on a mat red background with a touch of black. A strong style that complements a performant racquet, ideal for the naturally powerful player seeking control to keep the ball within the confines of the court. Validated by Kévin Anderson, Jamie Murray and Taylor Townsend, they're just waiting for you!Learn More
CLAY10: 10% extra discount from 50€ purchase
CLAY15: 15% extra discount from 100€ purchase
See offer conditions
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
- Test racquet
User benefits: Versatility - Manoeuvrability - Spin
The Dunlop CX 400 tennis racquet has a 645cm² headsize, which is more versatile than the other models. Its weight of 285g, combined with a 33cm balance, will provide plenty of manoeuvrability to allow you to easily accelerate the racquet head and deliver high ball speeds.
The 16x19 string pattern will give you power, but more importantly it will allow you to gain spin. The thick profile (24mm) will limit torsional twisting and give you extra power. Finally the great rigidity of this CX 400 (71Ra) will give you a significant power boost to finish the points.
Type of players :
Intermediate level competitive players looking for a racquet that offers versatility and manoeuvrability with good spin.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF to reduce vibration and increase ball energy return.
- PowerGrid StringTech: Allows for an ideal striking area 30% larger to limit off-center and gain control.
- Flex Booster: High elasticity material in the heart of the racquet that absorbs vibrations giving players a less rigid and more flexible feel when playing.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.1 oz / 285 g|
|Technology||Sonic Core Infinergy/PowerGrid StringTech/Flex Booster|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||24 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected] If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet
* Public price advised by the manufacturer