DUNLOP SRIXON CX 400 TOUR RACQUET (300 GR)
Dunlop is modernizing its Srixon CX range by offering a racquet with a design worked on a mat red background with a touch of black. A strong style that complements a performant racquet, ideal for the naturally powerful player seeking control to keep the ball within the confines of the court. Validated by Kévin Anderson, Jamie Murray and Taylor Townsend, they're just waiting for you!Learn More
CLAY10: 10% extra discount from 50€ purchase
CLAY15: 15% extra discount from 100€ purchase
See offer conditions
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
User benefits: Versatility - Power - Spin
The Dunlop CX 400 Tour tennis racquet is the only racquet in the range with a 645cm² headsize, which is more versatile than the other models. Its weight of 300g, combined with a 32cm shaft balance, will provide great stability for effective countering while still being able to hit full power shots.
The 16x19 string pattern will bring you power but will also allow you to gain more spin. The semi-thick profile (23mm) will limit twisting and give you extra power.
Finally, the semi-rigidity of this CX 400 Tour (67 Ra) will give you more versatility.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that will reduce vibration and increase energy return from the ball.
- PowerGrid StringTech: Allows for an ideal striking area 30% larger to limit off-center and gain control.
- Flex Booster: High elasticity material in the heart of the racquet that absorbs vibrations giving players a less rigid and more flexible feel when playing.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||Sonic Core Infinergy/PowerGrid StringTech/Flex Booster|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer