DUNLOP SRIXON FX 500 RACQUET (300 GR)
Dunlop FX racquets set a new benchmark for power and are designed for all types of players, from intermediate to advanced level and all ages. A model offering an elegant design in blue and black, condensed power and comfort, which guarantees maximum feeling in play thanks to innovative technologies.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Power - Spin
The Dunlop Fx 500 racquet is perfect for players looking for a racquet that offers power and spin while providing maximum comfort in play.
Weighing in at just 300 grams with a 32 cm balance, this racquet offers an excellent power to control ratio that will allow you to throw controlled hits.
The 645cm² headsize makes it relatively easy to play for intermediate to advanced level players.
The 16x19 string pattern optimizes string movement and increases hitting power.
The stiffness of this racquet is 71Ra, allowing very little distortion at impact and plenty of power to be released.
Player Type :
- Intermediate to advanced level players looking for power and spin.
- PowerGrid StringTech: Allows for an ideal striking area 30% larger to limit off-centering and gain control.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that will reduce the vibrations felt and increase the energy return of the ball.
- Power Boost Groove: Precision groove designed into the frame of the racquet that creates greater eyelet deformation and lengthens string movement for increased power and comfort.
- Power Boost Frame Geometry: Aerodynamic and powerful racquet head and a sharp, modern racquet core that will give you more power and stability.
- Flex Touch Resin: High performance, high elasticity thermoplastic elastomer compound developed by KURARAYPLASTICS CO, LTD to reduce vibration on hit for improved feel and touch.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||Power Boost Frame Geometry, Power Boost Groove, Flex Touche Resin, Sonic Core Infinergy, Power Grid|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
- You can test a maximum of 2 racquets per test for a duration of 7 days.
- The price of €100 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- For a first order, we will ask you to provide proof of identity and address.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected] We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet