DUNLOP SRIXON SX 300 (300 GR) RACQUET
Dunlop continues to complete their series of racquets in order to offer a particular model to each type of player. The Dunlop Sx range is oriented towards extreme spin and is ideal for players who like a little extra security on each shot. At the same time, the Dunlop racquet provides a great deal of power. Created with Patrick Mouratoglou, this racquet range will be used by players on the Dunlop Team.Learn More
AN EXTRA 10% OFF
From 3 sales items bought with the code: OFFER10
Web offer, valid until 16/02, code non cumulative with other offers
- 30-day money back guarantee
Advantages : Spin - Power - Stability
The Dunlop Sx 300 racquet can be used by players who are looking for spin and stability. This racquet was specifically created to provide you with a great deal of spin! The Power Grid and V Energy Shaft II technologies enhance aerodynamism and string movement to maximise ball rotation on each and every shot!
Provided with 300g and equipped with a 32cm balance, this racquet offers additional stability and puts forth an excellent combination of power and control. The 645cm² head size is completed with the Spin Boost Grommets in order to gain forgiveness and limit errors that derive from not hitting the ball in the centre of your racquet head. Furthermore, the 16x19 string pattern optimises string movement and increases power. Be ready to move your opponents around!
Next, the 64 Ra stiffness level enables the racquet to provide comfort and control.
Type of Player:
- advanced level players who are looking for maximum spin and power
- Sonic Core Infinergy : TPU foam developed by BASF to reduce vibrations and increase the transfer of energy towards the ball
- Spin Boost Grommets : The string pattern has been reworked to allow the strings to move freely, but differently. The goal is to increase forgiveness when it comes to not hitting the ball in the centre of your racquet head and correct your shot's trajectory.
- V Energy Shaft II : hollowed racquet core to enhance air penetration and stability and bring you even more power
- Power Grid : the gap between the mains has been increased by 10% and 11% between the crosses to enable you to generate more power and spin
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Technology||Spin Boost Grommets, Sonic Core Infinergy, Power Grid, V Energy Shaft II|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|