DUNLOP SRIXON SX 300 LS 2022 RACQUET (285 GR)
The Dunlop Sx line is back on the court! Developed with the help of Patrick Mouratoglou, it is ideal for players looking for maximum spin. This 2022 version further enhances the power and spin of the SX 300 LS with a flashy yellow and black design.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Spin - Power - Maneuverability
The Dunlop Sx 300 LS racquet is perfect for players looking for maximum spin, while maintaining lightness and maneuverability. Everything has been done to make this a spin machine! Compared to the previous version, the 2022 edition has lowered its swingweight to improve aerodynamics and maneuverability, while increasing hitting power.
With a weight of 285 grams and a balance of 32.5 cm, this racquet will offer plenty of maneuverability to easily accelerate the racquet head and gain ball speed.
The 645cm² headsize is complemented by Spin Boost+ Grommets technology to help increase tolerance and minimize errors while improving spin. The 16x19 string pattern, coupled with Spin Boost String Tech, will increase the space between the strings and optimize string movement while increasing the power to easily overpower your opponents with powerful, topspin shots.
The stiffness of this racquet is 68 Ra, complete with V Energy Shaft, allowing it to be stiff enough to give you extra power, while remaining comfortable thanks to the presence of Sonic Core Infinergy foam in the frame that will absorb vibrations.
- Intermediate level players looking for maximum spin and power
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that will reduce felt vibration and increase the energy return of the ball.
- Spin Boost+ Grommets: Increased freedom of the 12 main vertical strings (compared to 10 on the previous version) to provide more tolerance and spin. This is made possible by the direction of movement offered to each grommet according to its function.
- Spin Boost String Tech: Reworked string pattern with greater spacing between the mains, but also between the crosses, to spread the strings and offer more tolerance, power and spin.
- V Energy Shaft: A hollowed out core to improve air penetration and stability for more power.
Technical characteristics :
|10.1 oz / 285 g
|Sonic Core Infinergy, Spin Boost+ Grommets, Spin Boost String Tech, V Energy Shaft
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.8 in / 32.5 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet