DUNLOP SRIXON SX 600 2022 RACQUET (270 GR)
The Dunlop Sx line is back on the court! Developed with the help of Patrick Mouratoglou, it is ideal for players looking for maximum spin. This 2022 version further enhances the power and spin of this SX 600 model while sporting a flashy yellow and black design.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Player Benefits: Spin - Tolerance - Maneuverability
The Dunlop Sx 600 racquet is perfect for players looking for maximum spin, while maintaining lightness and maneuverability. Everything has been done to make this a spin machine! Compared to the previous version, the 2022 edition has lowered its swingweight to improve aerodynamics and maneuverability, while increasing hitting power.
With a weight of 270 grams and a balance of 33.5 cm, this racquet will offer plenty of maneuverability to easily accelerate the racquet head and gain ball speed.
The 677cm² headsize is complemented by Spin Boost+ Grommets technology to help increase tolerance and minimize errors while improving spin. The 16x18 string pattern, new for this 2022 edition, coupled with Spin Boost String Tech, will increase the space between the strings and optimize string movement while increasing the power to easily overpower your opponents with powerful, topspin shots.
The stiffness of this racquet is 64 Ra, combined with the presence of Sonic Core Infinergy foam in the frame that will absorb vibrations, you will have a very comfortable racquet.
This model is lengthened (69.2 cm instead of 68.5 cm) to gain leverage and make more powerful shots easier.
Player Type :
- Beginner level players looking for power, spin and tolerance.
- Sonic Core Infinergy: TPU foam developed by BASF that will reduce felt vibration and increase the energy return of the ball.
- Spin Boost+ Grommets: Increased freedom of the 12 main vertical strings (compared to 10 on the previous version) to provide more tolerance and spin. This is made possible by the direction of movement offered to each grommet according to its function.
- Spin Boost String Tech: Reworked string pattern with greater spacing between the mains, but also between the crosses, to spread the strings and offer more tolerance, power and spin.
- V Energy Shaft: A hollowed out core to improve air penetration and stability for more power.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Technology||Sonic Core Infinergy, Spin Boost+ Grommets, Spin Boost String Tech, V Energy Shaft|
|Head Size||104.94 in² / 677 cm²|
|Length||27.24 in / 69.2 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.19 in / 33.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer