DUNLOP SRIXON SX 600 (270 GR) RACQUET
Dunlop continues to complete their series of racquets in order to offer a particular model to each type of player. The Dunlop Sx range is oriented towards extreme spin and is ideal for players who like a little extra security on each shot. At the same time, the Dunlop racquet provides a great deal of power. Created with Patrick Mouratoglou, this racquet range will be used by players on the Dunlop Team.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Advantages : Power - Forgiveness - Manoeuvrability
The Dunlop Sx 600 racquet can be used by players who are looking for spin and stability. This racquet was specifically created to provide you with a great deal of spin! The Power Grid and V Energy Shaft II technologies enhance aerodynamism and string movement to maximise ball rotation on each and every shot!
Provided with 270g and equipped with a 33,5cm balance, this racquet offers additional manoeuvrability and will allow you to easily accelerate your racquet head. The 677cm² head size is completed with the Spin Boost Grommets in order to gain forgiveness and limit errors that derive from not hitting the ball in the centre of your racquet head. Furthermore, the 16x19 string pattern optimises string movement and increases power. Be ready to move your opponents around!
Next, the 68 Ra stiffness level enables the racquet to provide more power than the Tour and 300 models.
Type of Player:
- beginner level players who are looking for power, spin and forgiveness.
- Sonic Core Infinergy : TPU foam developed by BASF to reduce vibrations and increase the transfer of energy towards the ball
- Spin Boost Grommets : The string pattern has been reworked to allow the strings to move freely, but differently. The goal is to increase forgiveness when it comes to not hitting the ball in the centre of your racquet head and correct your shot's trajectory.
- V Energy Shaft II : hollowed racquet core to enhance air penetration and stability and bring you even more power
- Power Grid : the gap between the mains has been increased by 10% and 11% between the crosses to enable you to generate more power and spin
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.5 oz / 270 g|
|Technology||Spin Boost Grommets, Sonic Core Infinergy, Power Grid, V Energy Shaft II|
|Head Size||104.94 in² / 677 cm²|
|Length||27.01 in / 68.6 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.19 in / 33.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-23 mm|