HEAD EXTREME TEAM 2022 RACQUET (275 GR)
Head is reworking its Extreme racquet line, made for spin. Championed by Matteo Berrettini, the Extreme Team racquets are aimed at players with an explosive game and maximum spin. The design of the racquet has been revamped with a pistachio green color from the handle to the heart, complemented by a yellow color on the frame and the head of the racquet.Learn More
10% extra discount on the entire website with the code FALL10.
- 30-day money back guarantee
User Benefits: Maneuverability - Spin - Power
The Head Extreme Team tennis racquet is ideal for players looking for an accessible racquet that offers great maneuverability combined with optimized spin.
The 645cm² headsize offers forgiveness on shots while providing excellent control to power ratio.
The 275 gram weight coupled with a 33 cm in head balance will provide excellent maneuverability. This will help improve your spin and net safety as well as provide more length.
The thicker profile of this racquet (23/26/21mm) improves forgiveness and offers a better energy return to the ball for more power without having to strain your arm.
The 16x19 string pattern will accentuate spin to whip up a storm in your opponents' racquet!
- Beginner level players looking for a versatile racquet that provides power and maneuverability
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback and feel when hitting.
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at the 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
- Spin Shaft: Optimizes the lateral stability of the racquet, providing more spin.
- Spin Grommets: Funnel grommets on the center posts to improve string movement and maximize spin and power
- Power Grommets: Reworked grommets on the center struts to boost trampoline spin
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.7 oz / 275 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Graphene Inside, Spin Shaft|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23/26/21 mm|
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet