HEAD EXTREME TEAM L 2022 RACQUET (265 GR)
Head is reworking its Extreme racquet line, made for spin. Championed by Matteo Berrettini, the Extreme Team L racquets are aimed at players with an explosive game and maximum spin. The design of the racquet has been revamped with a pistachio green color from the handle to the heart, complemented by a yellow color on the frame and the head of the racquet.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
User benefits: Maneuverability - Spin - Power
The Head Extreme Team L tennis racquet is a model that will help you gain tolerance to off-center hits and limit errors thanks to its 680 cm² headsize. This large headsize will also allow you to add power to your shots.
In terms of features, this Head racquet weighs 265 grams and has a 34.5 cm balance, which will provide excellent maneuverability and give you the ability to deliver powerful shots. You will also be able to get some spin with this racquet's head balance.
The thicker profile of this racquet (23/26/22) improves forgiveness and offers more energy return to the ball for more power without having to strain your arm.
The 16x19 string pattern will accentuate spin to whip up a storm in your opponents racquet!
- Beginner and intermediate players looking for a versatile racquet to transition into higher performance racquets.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at the 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
- Spin Shaft: Optimizes the lateral stability of the racquet, providing more spin.
- Spin Grommets: Funnel grommets on the center posts to improve string movement and maximize spin and power
- Power Grommets: Reworked grommets on the center struts to boost trampoline spin
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.3 oz / 265 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Graphene Inside, Spin Shaft|
|Head Size||105.4 in² / 680 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.58 in / 34.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23/26/22 mm|