HEAD EXTREME TEAM L RACQUET (265 GR) (STRUNG)
Head is reworking its Extreme range of rackets, designed for spin. Brought to you by Matteo Berrettini, the Extreme Team L racquets are aimed at players with an explosive game who want maximum spin. In terms of design, Head has given them a facelift by adding a pistachio green colour from the handle to the heart, complemented by a beautiful yellow on the frame and head of the racquet.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
User benefits: Manoeuvrability - Spin - Power
The Head Extreme Team L tennis racket has a 680 cm² headsize, so you'll be more forgiving of off-centre hits and less likely to make mistakes. This large headsize will also allow you to add power to your shots.
In terms of features, this Head racquet weighs 265 g and has a 34.5 cm balance, which offers excellent manoeuvrability and enables you to deliver powerful shots. You'll also be able to generate some spin thanks to this racquet's head balance.
The thick profile of this racquet (23/26/22) improves the forgiveness of the model and offers a better return of energy to the ball to gain power without having to strain your arm.
The 16x19 string pattern will accentuate the spin to whip up a storm in your opponents' racquets!
Type of player :
- Beginner and intermediate players looking for a versatile transition racket to higher performance rackets.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the racket's Yoke. The carbon fibres are woven in a special way to give better feedback when hitting the ball and improve the feel of the game.
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock to reinforce the frame, provide greater stability and improve the transfer of energy from the racket to the ball when struck.
- Spin Shaft: Optimisation of the racquet's lateral stability, offering better spin.
- Spin Grommets: Funnel-shaped grommets on the centre posts to improve string movement and maximise spin and power.
- Power Grommets: Reworked grommets on the centre struts to boost trampoline spin.
This racquet is sold strung.
Technical characteristics :
|9.3 oz / 265 g
|105.4 in² / 680 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|13.58 in / 34.5 cm