HEAD GRAPHENE 360 EXTREME LITE RACQUET (265 GR)
The Head Extreme tennis racquets offer a two-coloured structure and a flashy design in fluorescent yellow and black. Used by Richard Gasquet, this model is ideal for developing spin and much more power. Push your opponents way back with this Extreme spin racquetLearn More
On every discounted product an extra 10% off
Web offer, valid until 11/08
- 30-day money back guarantee
The Head Extreme tennis racquets offer a two-coloured structure and a flashy design in fluorescent yellow and black. Used by Richard Gasquet, this model is ideal for developing spin and much more power. Push your opponents way back with this Extreme spin racquet
Benefits for the Player : Spin - Manoeuvrability
The Head Graphene 360 Extreme Lite tennis racquet is a very light Extreme racquet. With the 265g of weight and the balance of 34.5cm, this Head racquet offers manoeuvrability in order to enable you to liberate the racquet head and maximise spin.
The 645cm² frame will be very versatile and will adapt to your style of play while remaining tolerant when you do not hit the centre of the racquet head.
The beam of the Extreme range improves tolerance and offers better energy return in order to enable you to gain power without having to force your arm.
The 16x19 string pattern enables the strings to move rapidly in order to offer better spin while providing a maximum amount of power.
- Graphene 360 : Another innovation from the Austrian company. Initially placed in the racquet's throat, Graphene XT and Graphene Touch are now also at the 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to bring more stability and more energy transfer.
- Funnel grommets to improve string movement and maximise spin
Type of Players :
- Players with a beginner level of play who are looking for spin and manoeuvrability
- Young players who are looking for their first adult racquet
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.3 oz / 265 g|
|Technology||Graphène 360, Oeillets en Entonnoir|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.58 in / 34.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23-26-21 mm|