HEAD GRAPHENE RADICAL MP 2021 RACQUET (300 GR)
The Head Radical racquet range is back in its brand new Graphene 360+ version, offering a model with a dynamic and modern style that is particularly eye-catching. Thanks to the combination of a flashy orange and a silver touch, this tennis racquet will delight players looking for a shiny model in every way. High-performance and above all versatile, it will suit all types of players.Learn More
10% extra discount on the entire website with the code FALL10.
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Control - Stability - Spin
The Head Graphene 360+ Radical MP racquet will give you control and stability.
Its 630cm² headsize requires good technique but will allow you to hit heavy hits under control.
Its 300g weight and 32cm balance will make you feel a real stability when hitting that will promote control.
Its thin profile (20/23/21 mm) will allow you to have more control and more comfort.
The open string pattern (16x19) will be interesting to find a good ball rotation and will bring the necessary punch to nail your opponents on the spot.
Type of players :
- Intermediate to advanced level players with an aggressive playing style looking to gain precision, spin and stability.
- Graphene 360+ : The Graphene 360+ is the improvement of the Graphene 360. The Graphene 360 is located at 3, 9 and 12 o'clock to provide greater stability and better energy transfer. On the 360+ version, you will find Spiralfibers at the bottom of the frame that will stretch on contact with the ball to give you more feel when hitting.
- Variable Beam profile that will provide the perfect balance of power, control and spin from the racquet.
- Sound Grommets: Resistant eyelets that guarantee better string movement while optimizing vibration on striking to provide more power.
- Control Pattern: Denser 16x19 string pattern for a perfect balance between power and control.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.6 oz / 300 g|
|Head Size||97.65 in² / 630 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.6 in / 32 cm|
|Beam Width||20-23-21 mm|