HEAD GRAVITY MP LAVER CUP 2022 RACQUET
Head is offering a Gravity MP racket in collaboration with the Laver Cup. The blue colour refers to Team Europe. Recommended by Alexander Zverev, the Gravity racquets have been designed with an extended sweetspot to make the racquet more forgiving and powerful. A model with a particularly bright style optimised for the offensive playing style of the "New Gen".Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Control - Tolerance - Touch
Created in honour of the new generation, the Head Graphene 360+ Gravity MP tennis racket is designed for players with a constant desire to dominate their opponents.
This Gravity racquet will meet the need for control, but also for forgiveness, as this new generation hits the ball higher up the head, which is why Head has extended the sweetspot to make it easier to centre the ball.
In terms of features, this MP model has a 645cm² headsize which, in addition to its forgiveness, will offer plenty of versatility on all your shots. The 295g weight combined with a 32.5cm balance offers excellent manoeuvrability, allowing you to put maximum spin into the ball while still being very responsive with your shots.
The 16x20 string pattern offers more versatility than the 18x20 so you can hit decisive shots with control, but also counter with plenty of punch.
The thin profile (22mm) and low stiffness (61 Ra) also improve the control offered by this racquet.
Type of player :
- Intermediate to advanced players looking for a comfortable racquet with plenty of control and touch.
- Graphene 360+: Graphene 360+ is an improvement on Graphene 360. The Graphene 360 is located at 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock to provide greater stability and better energy transfer. On the 360+ version, you'll find Spiralfibers at the bottom of the frame that stretch on contact with the ball to give you more feel when you hit it.
- An extended sweetspot located higher up the frame makes the racket more forgiving and powerful.
- The cross-section of the frame has changed and is eliptical at the bottom to provide more torsional flexibility.
Technical characteristics :
|10.4 oz / 295 g
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.8 in / 32.5 cm