HEAD GRAVITY PRO 2021 RACQUET (315 GR)
Head revisits its Gravity racquet line by proposing a new inverted design, different on each side of the racquet, based on blue-violet and yellow-green gradients. Recommended by Alexander Zverev and Ashleigh Barty, Gravity racquets have been designed with an extended sweetspot to make the racquet more forgiving and powerful. A particularly bright and bold style optimized for the "New Gen" style of offensive play.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits to the player: Control - Tolerance - Feel
Created in honor of the new generation, the Head Graphene 360+ Gravity Pro tennis racquet is designed for players with a constant desire to dominate their opponent.
This Gravity racquet will meet the need for control, but also for tolerance as this new generation hits the ball higher on the string bed, which is why Head has extended the striking zone to provide a larger sweetspot and easier ball centering.
In terms of features, this Pro model has a 645cm² headsize that, in addition to its tolerance, will offer great versatility on all your shots. The 315g weight combined with a 31.5cm balance is very stable but will allow physically prepared players to fully invest themselves in every shot.
The 18x20 string pattern offers a high concentration of strings to allow maximum contact with the ball for more accuracy and the ability to place the ball where you want it.
The thin profile (20mm) and low stiffness (62 Ra) also enhance the control offered by this racquet.
Player Type :
- Experienced players looking for a racquet that is comfortable and offers plenty of control and feel.
- Graphene 360+: The Graphene 360+ is an enhancement of the Graphene 360. The Graphene 360 is located at 3, 9 and 12 o'clock to provide greater stability and energy transfer. On the 360+ version, you will find Spiralfibers at the bottom of the frame that will stretch on contact with the ball to give you more feel when hitting.
- Extended sweetspot located higher up on the headsize (sweetspot lift) which makes the racquet more forgiving and powerful.
- The frame section is changeable and is eliptical at the bottom to provide more torsional flexibility.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||11.1 oz / 315 g|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||20 mm|