HEAD GRAVITY TEAM L RACQUET (270 GR) (NEW)
The Head Gravity Team L tennis racquet is back in its third version, this time with Auxetic technology for improved feel. Recommended by Alexander Zverev and Andrey Rublev, the Gravity racquets are designed for offensive players looking to add impact to their game with a model that offers precision and feel. Keeping its design different on the front and back, you will find on one side the whole racquet head colored and on the other side only the core with an irridescent paint that will change color from blue to purple.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Power - Forgiveness - Maneuverability
This Head Gravity Team L racquet will meet the power needs of players looking to dominate their opponents with punchy shots and a forgiving, maneuverable racquet.
The Team L features a 670cm² headsize that is forgiving and gives you more power without straining your arm. The 270g weight combined with a 33.5cm balance offers excellent maneuverability to allow you to put maximum spin into the ball while being very responsive in your shots.
The 16x20 string pattern offers more versatility than the 18x20 so you can hit decisive shots with control, but also counter with plenty of punch.
The 24mm profile will increase ball exit speed and the low stiffness (60 Ra) improves the control this racquet offers.
- Beginner players looking for a comfortable racquet that offers power.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
- Flex Groove: Deeper grommets for a better feel when hitting
- Elliptical Beam: Round racquet profile at the junction of the core and frame for more flexibility
- Sweet Zone: Round racquet head and wide string pattern for more forgiveness and power
Technical characteristics :
|9.5 oz / 270 g
|103.85 in² / 670 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|13.19 in / 33.5 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet