HEAD PRESTIGE PRO RACKET (320 GR)
Head integrates its latest Auxetic innovation into its Prestige line of racquets to provide an exceptional feel for the game through improved feedback.
Head Prestige racquets, recommended by Marin Cilic, Aslan Karatsev and Gilles Simon, remain the racquet of choice for players seeking fantastic ball control combined with great stability and the best feel for the game.
Please note that due to a new naming convention for Head racquets, this Prestige Pro corresponds to the former Prestige MP racquets.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Benefits for the player: Control - Stability
The Head Prestige Pro weighs 320g and is balanced at 31cm for greater stability. The heavy weight allows you to easily counter your opponents thanks to a very interesting punch.
The small 630cm² headsize will require a good level of technique and fitness but will appeal to players who want to limit the trampoline effect and increase their control.
The very tight 18x20 string pattern will allow the ball to make contact with as many strings as possible so you can place the ball anywhere you want. The consistent 20mm frame profile will further accentuate ball control.
This physically and technically demanding racquet is for advanced players looking for precision.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Graphene: Graphene in the racquet for durability
- Elongated Shaft: Enlarged throat of the racquet for more flexibility and control
- Box Beam: Square shaped frame for more control
- Full Cap: Prestige's signature grommets: present throughout the racquet to maximize feel of the game
Technical characteristics :
|11.3 oz / 320 g
|Auxetic, Box Beam, Full Cap, Elongated Shaft
|97.65 in² / 630 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.2 in / 31 cm
Player using this product
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet