HEAD RADICAL TEAM L RACQUET (260 GR) (NEW)
The Head Radical racquet line, supported by Taylor Fritz, Diego Schwartzman and Sloane Stephens, features Auxetic technology for a better feel when hitting. The design evolves with a navy racquet core combined with a color gradient: fluorescent orange on the outside of the frame and coral on the inside of the frame for an amazing result!Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Power - Forgiveness - Maneuverability
The Head Radical Team L racquet will be the lightest of the range and the easiest to play with.
The 660cm² headsize will give you plenty of forgiveness and extra power at ball impact.
The 260g weight and 34cm balance will give this racquet real maneuverability to increase racquet head speed for better spin and responsiveness.
The thick profile (22/25/23 mm) will allow you to easily gain ball length without having to strain your arm.
The denser 16x19 string pattern will offer more control than most racquets with a 16x19 string pattern while still allowing you to find some nice ball rotation and provide the punch needed to nail your opponents in place.
Player Type :
- Beginner level players looking for a maneuverable racquet with a forgiving, easy to play headsize.
- Young players switching to a first adult racquet.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Variable Beam: A profile that provides the perfect balance of power, control and spin in the racquet.
- Sound Grommets: Grommets that ensure better string movement while optimizing the vibration of the bat to provide more power.
- Control Pattern: A denser 16x19 string pattern that provides a perfect balance of power and control.
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
Translated with DeepL
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.2 oz / 260 g|
|Head Size||102.3 in² / 660 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.39 in / 34 cm|
|Beam Width||22-25-23 mm|
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet