HEAD SPEED MP L 2022 RACQUET (275 GR)
Novak Djokovic and Bianca Andreescu's racquet range features the latest Auxetic technology. The Speed models are perfect for the versatile player who wants to be able to dominate the game with powerful strikes but also play accurate shots. The Head Speed MP L racquet, formerly named MP Lite, retains the elements that made the previous version a success but with a black and white design combined with copper detailing.Learn More
10% extra discount on the entire website with the code FALL10.
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Versatility - Maneuverability
The 645cm² headsize coupled with the 16x19 string pattern of the Speed MP L allows this racquet to offer power and control to match the situation and your opponent while still providing plenty of spin.
The 275g weight balanced at 33cm makes this one very maneuverable, giving you great racquet head speed and responsiveness on volleys.
The 23mm frame profile gives you more tolerance and improved power delivery on every shot.
The addition of Auxetic technology will allow for better feedback on the shot and therefore more confidence in each of your shots.
Type of players :
Beginner to intermediate level players looking for a versatile and maneuverable racquet.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way for better feedback and feel.
- Speed Beam: Aerodynamic shape of the profile that will promote the speed of hitting and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: The hole pattern allows for more power and a larger sweet spot.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||9.7 oz / 275 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Speed Beam, Speed Pattern, Power Grommets, Directional Drilling|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.99 in / 33 cm|
|Beam Width||23 mm|
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet