HEAD SPEED PRO 2022 RACQUET (310 GR)
Novak Djokovic and Bianca Andreescu's racquet range features the latest Auxetic technology. The Speed models are perfect for the versatile player who wants to be able to dominate the game with powerful strikes but also play accurate shots. The Head Speed Pro racquet retains the elements that made the previous version a success but with a black and white design combined with copper details.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Control - Stability - Speed
The 645cm² headsize coupled with the 18x20 string pattern of this Speed Pro offers power and control to adapt to the situation and your opponent.
The 310 gram weight balanced at 31.5 cm makes this one particularly stable, especially behind the baseline during fast paced play and will allow you to counter with ease.
The 23mm frame profile will give you more tolerance and improve the power delivered on every shot.
The addition of the Auxetic technology will allow for better feedback on the shot and therefore more confidence in each of your shots.
Type of players :
Players looking for a racquet that is precise but still has the tolerance and power offered by a 645cm² headsize.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way for better feedback and feel.
- Speed Beam: Aerodynamic shape of the profile that will promote the speed of hitting and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: The hole pattern allows for more power and a larger sweet spot.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||10.9 oz / 310 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Speed Beam, Speed Pattern, Power Grommets, Directional Drilling|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.4 in / 31.5 cm|
|Beam Width||23 mm|