HEAD SPEED PWR L 2022 RACQUET (230 GR)
Novak Djokovic and Bianca Andreescu's racquet range features the latest Auxetic technology. The Speed models are perfect for the versatile player who wants to be able to dominate the game with powerful strikes but also play accurate shots. The Head Speed PWR L racquet retains the elements that made the previous version a success but with a black and white design combined with copper details.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
Player Benefits: Power - Tolerance - Maneuverability
With its 230g and 37.5cm balance, this Head PWR L racquet will offer exceptional maneuverability so you can easily move the racquet head up for lots of spin and ball speed.
The 740cm² headsize will be very large to provide excellent forgiveness on off-center hits and plenty of power with less effort.
The thick profile improves tolerance and offers a better energy return to the ball to gain power without having to strain your arm.
The 16x19 string pattern allows the strings to move faster for more spin while providing maximum power.
This racquet features a 70.3cm length (up from 68.5cm) to provide more reach and leverage for more power.
The addition of Auxetic technology will allow for better feedback on the hit and therefore more confidence in each of your shots.
Type of players :
Senior level players looking for a lightweight, powerful racquet
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way for better feedback and feel.
- Speed Beam: Aerodynamic shape of the profile that will promote the speed of hitting and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: The hole pattern allows for more power and a larger sweet spot.
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||8.1 oz / 230 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Speed Beam, Speed Pattern, Power Grommets, Directional Drilling|
|Head Size||114.7 in² / 740 cm²|
|Length||27.68 in / 70.3 cm|
|Balance unstrung||14.76 in / 37.5 cm|
|Beam Width||29 mm|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer