HEAD SPEED TEAM 2022 RACQUET (285 GR)
Novak Djokovic and Bianca Andreescu's racquet range features the latest Auxetic technology. The Speed models are perfect for the versatile player who wants to be able to dominate the game when they want to with powerful strikes but also play accurate areas. The Head Speed Team racquet, formerly named Speed S, retains the elements that made the previous version a success but with a black and white design combined with copper details.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Player Benefits: Power - Maneuverability
The 645cm² headsize coupled with the Speed Team's 16x19 string pattern allows this model to offer power and control to adapt to the situation and your opponent while providing plenty of spin.
The 285g weight balanced at 32cm makes this one very maneuverable, giving you great racquet head speed and responsiveness on volleys.
The 25mm frame profile gives you more tolerance and improved power delivery on every shot.
The addition of Auxetic technology will allow for better feedback on the shot and therefore more confidence in each of your shots.
Type of players :
Intermediate level players looking for maneuverability and ball speed.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Speed Beam: Aerodynamic shape of the profile that will promote the speed of hitting and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: The hole pattern allows for more power and a larger sweet spot.
Technical characteristics :
|10.1 oz / 285 g
|Auxetic, Speed Beam, Speed Pattern, Power Grommets, Directional Drilling
|99.98 in² / 645 cm²
|26.97 in / 68.5 cm
|12.6 in / 32 cm
- You have the possibility to test up to 2 racquets for a period of 7 days. If you want to test two racquets at the same time, you must order both models at once.
- The price of €150 indicated on this product page represents a DEPOSIT to be paid before the test. As soon as the racquet is returned to our warehouse, this amount will be refunded. No refund will be granted in case of delayed and unannounced return. Warning: The payment of a test racquet does not mean that the racquet belongs to you.
- When you place your first order for a test racquet, you can provide us with proof of identity and address at the following email address: [email protected]. If we do not receive a return of the documents within 7 days following our email, we will proceed with the refund of your order in order to free the racquets for other customers.
- Orders of test racquets will only be sent to your home address.
- The test racquet program is only available in Europe. No shipment will be made to Great Britain or Switzerland.
- To facilitate your returns, we sell FedEx return labels. Please contact our customer service for more information: [email protected]. We decline all responsibility for returns without a tracking number.
- The return shipping of the test racquets is at the expense of the customer. For this reason, we offer you a discount code sent with your test racquets for any purchase of a new racquet:
€7.50 discount for the purchase of a new racquet.
€15 discount for the purchase of two or more new racquets
- In case of non-return of the test racquet: a letter of formal notice will be sent to you one week later in order to regularize the situation as soon as possible, return of the racquet(s) or payment of the balance due (value of new racquet(s) - deposit).
€100 See the test racquet