HEAD SPRINT PRO 3.5 ALL COURT SHOES
The Head Sprint Pro 3.5 shoe is perfect for offensive players looking for fast movement. This version features a new mesh design for improved lightness and breathability as well as better support and durability compared to the 3.0 model. The blue/gray and orange color scheme is very dynamic and will add some fun to any outfit.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
The Head Sprint Pro shoe line continues to evolve to version 3.5 and gain even more performance.
The dynamism and cushioning of this model are optimal thanks to the Tri N-R-G technology that absorbs shocks and redistributes a maximum of energy to get back on the next ball faster.
The support will allow you to anchor your support solidly thanks to Lateral Control and Delta Strap, while the breathability of this Head Sprint Pro 3.5 is very important thanks to the Cooling System placed under the shoe.
The wear resistance of this model will allow you to play for a long time thanks to Drift Defense but also Hybrasion+ now that will add reinforcements in a very resistant rubber on the most sensitive areas.
An ideal model to go ahead and fully commit yourself in all points!
- Tri N-R-G: Triple technology for triple effect: heel shock absorption, midfoot stabilization and energy redistribution to get going again
- Drift Defense: Protection of the toes and forefoot with a piece of TPU that prevents rapid wear of this area during hard braking
- Cooling System: Optimal ventilation of the shoe through perforations in the outsole and mesh upper construction
- Lateral Control: Lateral stabilizer additions to help with sliding
- Heelstab 180°: TPU piece for improved heel support
- Sock Support: Elastic construction of the shoe to fit closer to your foot
- Delta Strap: Piece connecting the laces to the sole to stabilize the foot
- Hybrasion+: Unique rubber developed by Head to ensure traction and durability of the outsole
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||12.5 oz / 354 g (size 42)|
|Color||Blue/Grey and Orange|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|