JUNIOR ADIDAS ADIZERO CLUB ALL COURT SHOES
These junior adidas Adizero Club tennis shoes in white and red are ideal for kids who are beginning to play tennis. These shoes are very comfortable and durable.Learn More
AN EXTRA 10% OFF
From 3 sales items bought with the code: OFFER10
Web offer, valid until 16/02, code non cumulative with other offers
- 30-day money back guarantee
On Court :
These adidas Adizero Club shoes are provided with Sprintframe technology that will support your feet and provide excellent stability when quickly changing direction or for any other movement. Additionally, the Climacool technology covers the entire shoe to keep your feet dry when the temperature is extremely warm. The integrated sole ensures extra support. Meanwhile, the EVA midsole guarantees high quality cushioning to prevent shocks and bring you exceptional durability !
The ecoortholite sole provides even more cushioning, efficient sweat evacuation and comfort.
A great mix of technology to offer a fantastic price/quality balance !
Technical Details :
- Adiprene+ : EVA foam that absorbs shocks on each stride and to favour cushioning.
- On the back of the foot, the Sprintframe concept offers a light and geometrical construction curving around the ankle. This will allow you to enhance support for excellent foot stability when moving
- In the front of the foot, you can find the Adituff technology and an addition of TPU in order to increase resistance on the parts of the shoe that are most likely to experience wear and tear.
- The outsole is provided with Adiwear technology. This is a rubber that is extremely resistant to abrasion and favours a good grip on all surfaces in order to make it easier to move and change direction.
- Climacool : The Climacool technology allows your feet to be ventilated throughout the entire shoe (360°).
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||8.9 oz / 251 g (size 38)|
|Color||Blanc et Rouge|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|