JUNIOR ADIDAS ADIZERO CLUB K ALL COURT SHOES
These navy and orange junior adidas Adizero Club are ideal for children starting tennis. Children will appreciate their comfort, and the parents will love their durability.Learn More
AN EXTRA 10% OFF
From 3 sales items bought with the code: OFFER10
Web offer, valid until 16/02, code non cumulative with other offers
- 30-day money back guarantee
These adidas Adizero Club shoes are equipped with the Sprinframe technology to optimise foot support and stability. The Climacool technology covers the entire shoe to keep you feed dry and the integral slipper will keep your foot supported. The EVA mid sole brings excellent cushioning and durability.
Your child's feet will be comfortably supported thanks to the eco-ortholite sole keeping the shoe properly ventilated.
A great combination of technologies for a good price to quality ratio!
Technical Details :
- Adiprene+ : EVA foam that absorbs shocks on each stride and to favour cushioning.
- On the back of the foot, the Sprintframe concept offers a light and geometrical construction curving around the ankle. This will allow you to enhance support for excellent foot stability when moving
- In the front of the foot, you can find the Adituff technology and an addition of TPU in order to increase resistance on the parts of the shoe that are most likely to experience wear and tear.
- The outsole is provided with Adiwear technology. This is a rubber that is extremely resistant to abrasion and favours a good grip on all surfaces in order to make it easier to move and change direction.
- Climacool : The Climacool technology allows your feet to be ventilated throughout the entire shoe (360°).
Technical characteristics :
|Weight||8.9 oz / 251G g (size 38)|
|Color||Navy & Orange|
|Ground Type||ALL COURT|