JUNIOR BABOLAT JET MACH 3 CLAY COURT SHOES
The Babolat Jet Mach Clay Court shoe evolves to version 3.0 with a brand new cut inspired by the Babolat Fury. A model which plays once again on its great lightness as well as on its support, comfort and resistance. Ideal for players looking for real agility, this shoe will also delight you with its dynamic design in green and purple.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
Worthy successor of version 2.0, the Babolat Jet Mach 3 shoe is already a reference in tennis shoes by offering improved features in every respect.
Focused on lightness and dynamism, this new version will allow you to walk around the tennis courts at an even greater speed. The KPRS-X technology will optimize cushioning and allow you to move more efficiently on the court.
The completely redesigned sole has a slightly increased thickness at pressure points to increase grip and comfort while the EVA walls, also raised, will perfectly wrap your foot for a perfect support.
The new Matryx EVO vamp on the upper part of the shoe will promote exceptional comfort.
The resistance of this shoe will allow you to keep it for a long period of time thanks to the Michelin outsole.
- MatrYX EVO: upper woven with the jacquard process (more precise weave) which combines aramid and polyamide reinforced fibers to increase elasticity, comfort, resistance and support.
- Active Flexion: technology patented by Babolat that optimizes agility and promotes precision and speed of movement.
- Michelin sole: two areas of expertise: Michelin and Babolat for a sole adapted to each size. The new S-shaped crampon allows fast and multidirectional movements. Enhanced resistance during travel thanks to an exclusive formulation of Premium DIN20 rubber.
- KPRS-X: New technology developed by Babolat to optimize cushioning in the heel.
- OrthoLite: insole designed with memory foam for immediate comfort and comfort
- Raised EVA wall to better wrap and increase foot support.
Technical characteristics :
|Color||Green & Purple|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|