JUNIOR BABOLAT JET MACH 3 CLAY COURT SHOES
The Babolat Jet Mach Clay Court is now in version 3.0 with a new cut inspired by the Babolat Fury. This shoe is once again very light in weight, as well as very supportive, comfortable and durable. Ideal for young players looking for real agility, this shoe will also convince you with its dynamic design in sky and navy colors.Learn More
Babolat Nadal Contest
From 30€ purchase on Babolat products, try your luck to win a Pure Aero Rafa racquet, a Pure Aero Rafa 12R bag or a Pure Aero Rafa 6R bag.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
The Babolat Jet Mach 3 clay shoe is the successor to the 2.0 version and has already set the standard for tennis shoes with improved features in every aspect.
With a focus on lightness and dynamism, this new version will allow you to hit the courts at an even greater speed. The KPRS-X technology will optimize cushioning and allow you to move more efficiently on the court.
The redesigned sole is slightly thicker at pressure points for increased grip and comfort, while the raised EVA walls wrap around your foot for a secure fit.
The new Matryx EVO upper will promote exceptional comfort.
The resistance of this shoe will allow you to keep it for a long time thanks to the Michelin outsole.
- MatrYX EVO: upper woven with the jacquard process (more precise weaving) that combines aramid and polyamide reinforced fibers to increase the elasticity, comfort as well as the resistance and support of the shoe.
- Active Flexion: Babolat's patented technology that optimizes agility and promotes precision and speed of movement.
- Michelin sole: two experts: Michelin and Babolat for a sole adapted to each size. The new S-shaped spike allows for fast, multidirectional movement. Reinforced resistance during movement thanks to an exclusive formulation of Premium DIN20 rubber.
- KPRS-X: New technology developed by Babolat to optimize cushioning in the heel area
- OrthoLite: Insole designed with memory foam for immediate cushioning
- Raised EVA sidewall to better envelop and support the foot.
- Non-marking sole
Technical characteristics :
|Color||Sky & Navy|
|Ground Type||CLAY COURT|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer