JUNIOR HEAD EXTREME 2022 RACQUET
The Head Extreme Junior tennis racquet is the perfect replica of the adult version. A graphite model designed for young and improving players who want to start competing and will delight with its flashy and dynamic design.Learn More
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Description & caracteristics
- Help & Services
User benefits: Maneuverability - Spin - Power
This Head Extreme Junior tennis racquet will be perfect for young tennis players between 1.40m and 1.55m in their progression. Lightweight at 240 grams and featuring a 645cm² headsize, this racquet will provide power and forgiveness for great hitting while forgiving of centering errors.
Its slightly overhead balance of 32.5cm and 16x19 string pattern will allow for easy access to spin and plenty of ball speed, thanks to good racquet head movement on the shot.
This racquet will fit all young champions (10-12 years old) playing competitive tennis and looking for power.
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Graphene Inside: Graphene is located at the 3 o'clock, 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock positions to strengthen the frame, provide greater stability and better energy transfer from the racquet to the ball upon hitting.
- Spin Shaft: Optimizes the lateral stability of the racquet, providing more spin.
- Spin Grommets: Funnel grommets on the center posts to improve string movement and maximize spin and power
- Power Grommets: Reworked grommets on the center struts to boost trampoline spin
Technical characteristics :
|Weight unstrung||8.5 oz / 240 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Graphene Inside, Spin Shaft|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||25.98 in / 66 cm|
|Balance unstrung||12.8 in / 32.5 cm|
|Beam Width||24 mm|
|Taille de l'enfant||140 - 155 cm (10-12 years old)|
From Monday to Thursday (9-13h, 14-18h), Friday (9-13h, 14-17h)
and Saturday (10-13h).
at [email protected]
or by filling out the form.
* Public price advised by the manufacturer